I. What is MEXC Global Exchange?
MEXC, which was founded in 2018 in Seychelles, East Africa, is a technically consolidated cryptocurrency exchange that is fast gaining traction among cryptocurrency users all over the world. The MEXC Exchange team is best-in-class in every regard, and its members come from a variety of world-class enterprises with diverse professional backgrounds, particularly in finance. All team members have extensive expertise in the blockchain and financial industries.
MEXC has abidance permits in five well-known countries: Switzerland, Canada, Australia, and the United States. The exchange contains 371 coins (752 pairings) with a monthly commerce volume of over USD 4 billion. MEXC Global is dedicated to finding the next high-return cryptocurrency coin project and providing clients with safer, smarter, and more convenient exchange services.
Meta Lion Ventures proudly inform of the cooperation with MEXC Global exchange. Based on this strategic partnership, Meta Lion Ventures can fully bring the sponsorship for all connected Crypto projects.
Sign up for your account through this link to receive special benefits!
- Benefits for Crypto users/projects when participating in our Affiliate Program:
- Super High Rebate – Enjoy up to 55% referral rebate on commissions and sub-affiliate rebate.
- High Bonus – Eligible MEXC Affiliates will receive airdrop bonus incentives monthly.
- Nomination Rights – Opportunity to recommend investment projects or listing projects to MEXC.
- Exclusive Activities – Opportunity to get Mday/Launchpad tokens from time to time.
- VIP Service – 24/7, one-to-one service from professional customer managers.
- Permanent Rebate – Enjoy a permanent rebate period.
II. Highlights of MEXC Global Exchange
MEXC Global offers a wide range of cryptocurrency services, including:
- Market: Basic information about trading pairs on MEXC such as price, volume, etc.
- Buy Crypto: A place to buy and sell OTC with others requires you to KYC, and supports payment via VND.
- Trade: Where users participate in Spot, Future transactions.
- Future: Synthesize services and tools for derivatives trading such as USDT-M, COIN-M, Copy Trade, and Demo Trading.
- Earn: Concentrating DeFi products that allow users to earn money such as Staking, Mining, Launchpad, etc.
- ETFs: Synthesize ETF-related services such as Leveraged ETFs, Index ETFs.
- Get $1,000: Includes all the basic steps for account verification. When done, you will receive a small amount of money playing Futures.
- Learn: A place that provides basic crypto-related articles, including useful terminology, tutorials, and tips.
- Futures M-Day: Futures trading events and getting rewarded with free tokens.
- Log In: Log in to your account on MEXC.
- Sign Up: Register an account on MEXC.
- Download: Download the version for phones and computers.
- Language: Switch language.
- Currency: Convert currency.
- Preferences: Settings related to transaction display such as candlestick color on the chart, interface, order book, candlestick opening price, coin/token listing information, and time.
III. MEXC Global Exchange Reviews
MEXC has a lot to offer its consumers due to the availability of various features and trading possibilities, as well as investment activities. Here are the primary advantages of trading with MEXC.
- Diverse features: MEXC exchange has many different features and markets for you to experience, from spot trading to smart contract trading and many attractive promotions for MX holders (MX is the token of the MEXC exchange). In addition, MEXC also provides OTC services, buying Crypto with Debit/Credit Card.
- High security: In addition to KYC verifying the identity, the MEXC exchange also allows an anti-phishing security layer to confirm the official information from the exchange.
- Withdraw Cryptocurrency without KYC: With MEXC, users can withdraw up to 5 BTC/day without having to perform KYC operations. And after completion, the withdrawal limit will be raised higher.
- Referral commission up to 50%: MEXC’s referral commission program ranges from 30% – 50% depending on the amount of MX held as follows:
- Complicated interface: MEXC’s interface is somewhat complicated and informative, not newbie-friendly. However, you can quickly get used to it because MEXC has enough Standard and Advance versions to suit different traders.
- System errors: Although it has been supporting Vietnamese for a long time, MEXC is still suffering from Vietnamese font errors. Besides, the floor also encountered some “stuck” errors in some deposit and withdrawal features when I experienced it.
- Low liquidity: MEXC is just standing outside the top 10 exchanges with volume in 24 hours, so it can be said that the exchange has quite little liquidity. MEXC is currently only considered a “secondary” exchange compared to Binance, Okex, Huobi, etc. But this is also a small advantage of MEXC because the standard list of exchanges will be more open for new projects.
IV. How to register an account on MEXC Global Exchange
Meta Lion Ventures would like to guild Crypto users on how to create an account on MEXC Global and use all of its features.
1. Preparation before registering
- Email or phone number commonly used.
- Get the Google Authenticator app.
- Some personal papers such as ID cards, driving licenses, and passports…
2. Steps to register for a MEXC account
Step 1: Set up an account on their website via this link:
You can register by email or phone number. Here Meta Lion Ventures choose to register by Email.
Step 2: Enter Email and Password. To ensure safety, you should set a password that includes:
- 10-128 characters.
- At least one lowercase letter and number.
- At least one uppercase letter and a special character.
Step 3: Click on the box “I have read and agree to the…,” then select “Sign Up”.
The screen will display an image to verify the robot, you just need to select the icons in the picture in the required order.
MEXC floor system will send a 6-digit verification code to your Email, enter 6 digits in the boxes and select “Confirm”.
So you have completed the account registration on MEXC. At this time, your Menu bar will display more information such as:
- Wallets: Overview of the wallet’s value, assets, and transaction history.
- Orders: Orders you have placed such as Spot, Margin, Index, Futures, and others orders.
- Account: Options that allow you to set yourself up such as personal information profiles, identity verification, security settings, and APIs, …
- Messages: The latest announcements on the floor.
3. KYC Identity Verification
For those of you who do not understand what KYC is and why it is necessary to KYC: KYC stands for Know Your Customer – Understanding customers. This is the process of collecting identifying information related to the customer of a certain service. The basic information that is usually collected is a portrait, ID number, passport, address, etc. The purpose of the KYC process is to remove unqualified people from using a certain service. . With different units, these standards may be different.
To verify your identity on the MEXC exchange, do the following:
Step 1: From the home page interface, hover over “Account”, and select “Identification”.
Then there will be 2 boxes asking for verification as follows:
- Advanced KYC: Perform advanced KYC by providing personal information and facial recognition. With this option, you can increase your withdrawal limit within 24 hours up to 200 BTC.
- Primary KYC: Perform basic KYC by providing only personal information. With this option, you can increase your withdrawal limit within 24 hours to 80 BTC.
Here Meta Lion Ventures choose Advanced KYC to increase security.
Step 2: Select “Verify” in Advanced KYC → Select nationality and one of the three options (ID number, driver’s license, or Passport) → Select “Confirm”.
Step 3: To start the KYC verification process on MEXC, you need to prepare the ID card you selected in the previous step. Select “Start”.
Step 4: Choose a form for uploading images. Here you can choose:
- Continue on mobile: Continue to verify by phone.
- Take photo: Take photo using webcam.
- Upload file from this device: Upload photos directly using the device you are using.
You just need to choose the form that is most convenient and suitable for you and provide the required images, including front and back ID, to verify your face.
After providing full images and information, the screen displays like this, wait for the successful KYC notification mail from MEXC to finish.
V. How to set up security for MEXC account
1. Generate Anti-phishing code
The anti-phishing code is an anti-malware character that helps users identify the official website or email of an organization, avoiding being faked to steal information. To create an anti-phishing code on the MEXC exchange, follow these steps:
Step 1: In the Account icon, select “Security”, scroll down to the Anti-phishing Code section and select “Set Up”.
Step 2: Set characters for Anti-phishing as required (including 1 to 6 alphanumeric characters), and select “Confirm”.
2. Verify phone number/Email
This verification will depend on what information you used to register your account. If you use a registered email, you will need to verify your phone number and vice versa.
Because Meta Lion Ventures registered an account by email, in this section we will verify the phone number with the following steps:
Step 1: In the Account icon, select “Security” → Under Mobile Verification, select “Enable”.
Step 2: Enter your phone number in the Mobile Number box → select “Send Now” in the SMS Code and Email Verification Code boxes.
Step 3: Enter the code sent to your email in the Email Verification Code box. In the SMS Code box, MEXC will send you the code through the call.
Note: These 2 codes are only valid for 120 seconds, if you have not entered the code for more than 120 seconds, you must request a new code.
Step 4: Select “Confirm” to complete the phone number verification process.
3. Enable 2-step security 2FA
To enable 2-layer 2FA security for MEXC, do the following:
Step 1: In the Security section, in the MEXC/Google Authentication section, select “Set Up”.
Step 2: At Step 1, select “Next Step”. In Step 2, a QR code will appear:
- If you already have the Google Authenticator app, open the app that scans this QR code to receive the verification code.
- If you don’t have one, you need to install the Google Authenticator app. Then scan the QR code of MEXC to receive the code.
Step 3: This step will ask you to save the security key in a safe place, in case you lose or replace your phone. Then select “Next Step”.
Step 4: In Step 4, you need to enter the codes as follows:
- Password Settings: Enter the account password on the MEXC exchange.
- Mobile Number: Select “Send Code” to receive the code on your phone.
- SMS Code: Enter the code sent to the phone.
- MEXC/Google Authenticator: Enter the code of MEXC on Google Authenticator.
After entering valid codes, select “Enable”. So you have enabled 2FA security for your MEXC account.
VI. How to deposit & withdraw on the MEXC Global Exchange
1. Deposit money into MEXC
To deposit money into the MEXC exchange, follow these steps:
Step 1: In the homepage interface, select “Wallets” → “Overview” → “Deposit”.
Step 2: In the Tokens section, select the coin/token that you want to load into the MEXC exchange wallet → Select the corresponding network of the token in the Available Network section → Select “Click to generate the address” to receive the address to deposit the coin/token on the exchange.
Step 3: Deposit money to MEXC through the address received above. Note to choose the correct network with the network you have selected in Available Network to avoid losing money when sending to the wrong network.
2. Withdraw money from MEXC exchange
The way to withdraw money is similar to depositing tokens, you follow the following steps:
Step 1: At the homepage, go to “Wallets” → “Overview” → “Withdraw”.
Step 2: The floor will display a number of reminders, read carefully, and in turn tick the empty boxes, and select “OK”.
Step 3: In turn, enter the information in the boxes below:
- Tokens: Select the token you want to withdraw.
- Address: enter the wallet address you want to send the token to.
- Withdrawal: select the corresponding network.
- Amount: Enter the amount of tokens you want to withdraw.
Then click “Submit” to complete the withdrawal.
VII. How to trade on MEXC Global Exchange
1. Limit Orders Trading
Limit Orders on MEXC allow you to place buy and sell orders on the order book at the desired price. Here, Meta Lion Ventures will take the BTC/USDT trading pair as an example.
Step 1: In the Price box, you can use the current buy and sell price of the market or adjust to the price you want.
Step 2: In the Amount box, enter the amount you want to buy/sell or drag the bar to adjust the percentage you want to buy or sell in the total capital. The special feature here is that you can adjust any percentage of the trading capital without being limited to fixed levels.
Step 3: Click “Buy BTC” or “Sell BTC” to create a buy or sell order.
2. Market Orders Trading
A Market order means that you will buy or sell tokens at an instant price, this is like using a Limit order but setting the lowest price when selling, or the highest price when buying. When trading with a Market order, you do not need (and cannot) set the price you want to buy/sell, the system will automatically match the order for you after entering the USDT value you want to execute and clicking Buy/Sell.
Thus, the steps to trade with Market orders are as simple as follows:
Step 1: In the Total box, enter the number of tokens you want to trade. Or drag the percentage adjustment bar at the bottom to adjust the amount you want to buy or sell in total capital.
Step 2: Click “Buy BTC” or “Sell BTC” to create a buy or sell order.
3. Stop-Limit Orders Trading
Stop-Limit is similar to Limit order, however, it can help you optimize buy/sell price in case you know the best buy/sell price through technical or fundamental analysis.
Step 1: In the Trigger Price box, enter the Trigger price (resistance level – the condition to be achieved for the bid/ask price to be executed).
Step 2: In the Price box, enter the price you want to execute the buy or sell order.
Step 3: In the Amount box, enter the number of tokens. You can also adjust the purchase amount as a percentage of capital using the adjustment bar.
Step 4: Click “Buy BTC” or “Sell BTC” to place an order.
VIII. MEXC Global Exchange App Download
MEXC Global features an app for almost every platform, including iOS, Google Play, and Android on mobile & Windows on the desktop.
1. MEXC on Mobile
2. MEXC on Desktop
IX. FAQs about MEXC Global Exchange
- What services does MEXC Global Exchange offer?
Here is the list of services that MEXC Global Exchange offers:
- Quick crypto buying and selling.
- Over 1,520+ cryptocurrencies available.
- Apps available for Android, iOS, and Windows users.
- Copy Trading so you can copy the most successful investors.
- Several trading markets available.
- Trade with up to 125x leverage.
- Super-fast and accurate charts.
- Staking available for several cryptocurrencies.
- Range of deposit and withdrawal methods.
- Premium help center with multilingual support.
- Hassle-free platform with easy registration.
- Several programs available for extra earnings
- What is the deposit and withdrawal limit on MEXC Global Exchange?
- Minimum Withdrawal Limit: Depending on each cryptocurrency, they have different withdrawal limits.
- Maximum Withdrawal Limit: You can withdraw up to 5 BTC in the absence of KYC. If you have completed KYC, you can withdraw 20 BTC within 24 hours.
- Minimum Deposit Limit: Each deposit transaction must be worth at least 0.0002 BTC.
- Which trading markets does MEXC Global Exchange support?
- Spot Trading: You can now trade with a lot of assets paired with BTC, USDT, ETH,…
- OTC: OTC allows you to trade crypto directly with fiat. Specifically, the MEXC exchange allows direct trading with the yuan.
- Contract & Leverage: Currently, MEXC is supporting leverage trading up to about 50 asset pairs.
- Is MEXC Global Exchange secure?
MEXC employs a sophisticated and cutting-edge cold storage wallet to ensure the security of monies stored on the platform. MEXC Exchange is believed to handle $500 million in cryptocurrency deposits in a 24-hour period. So yet, no reports of security violations have come to light. This MEXC exchange review concludes that the platform is secure.
MEXC is a global cryptocurrency exchange that serves practically every major country, including the United States. MEXC draws a large number of traders and investors because of the availability of over 1,520 coins. MEXC, with its user-friendly interface, also provides an excellent starting point for cryptocurrency traders.
One of the website’s concerns is the subpar English translation function, which makes it difficult for English-speaking customers to browse. Customer assistance is mostly provided by email, and by all accounts, it is a responsive, fast, and useful service. The platform has received several positive reviews. Overall, MEXC is a good option for any trader who wants to do a lot of trading with a wide variety of coins and pay cheap fees.